Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrating Our Nations Birthday!






Fourth of July weekend was a blast! Friday we spent the day at Dr. Mullett's house for his party. Eleni came down from New York and went with us. She met a lot of new people, which is great for her and managed to make some really good contacts. Even though they day was rainy we had a great time. Hanging out and getting to know people I work with was fun. Saturday Anna stayed with my mom and dad and Todd and I went to Danville for Brianna's family's party. Amber and Steve came in from Denver and we hung out all night! I miss her so much when she's gone and I was so glad she was here to see friends and family. Brianna is due in September and looks so beautiful! I can't wait to meet baby Sienna. The night was filled with awesome fireworks and a huge wooden burning man. Can't wait for next year!

No comments: