Monday, July 7, 2008

Life As A Dog






Molli and Sam...a sweet shepard/lab mix and a crazy chocolate lab. Sam is full of life and loves every minute of it. He loves to explore new things and run as much as possible. I wish we had a farm because he would be in heaven. Molli is more laid back. She just wants to sleep in the most comfortable place she can. She would be happiest living with my parents. For some reason its her favorite place to go. I guess I understand...I grew up there and loved it! Abby is the golden...she is my parents dog. She would be in heaven if someone would just pet her all day long. She is very sweet and so pretty. Excuse me...her real name is Lady Abigail of Woodfield. I think I just threw up in my mouth. Haha! She's great. I can't believe I almost forgot Sophie...our family dog who was 17 when she died. Sweetest dog in the world. God bless her!

No comments: