Monday, July 7, 2008

My Boys!








Holden and Isaac! What can I say...they are awesome. Holden is 2 years old and so much fun. He is very intelligent (which I'm sure he gets from his mother), outgoing and so sweet. If you start to cry he will be right there trying to make it better. I think his first word was ball...Jessica will have to correct me if I'm wrong. Isaac is 5 months and adorable! His personality is starting to shine more and more everyday. He looks a lot like Holden but he even more like Jessica. I can't wait to see him grow up! Cooper Duvall...he is so awesome! Very intelligent and loves to talk. Which he started doing very early. Cooper and Anna have so much fun together! They are three months apart (Cooper being the oldest). And I have a feeling they are going to get in a lot of trouble together. These three boys are probably the only boys I will ever experience since my mom has cursed me with all girls. That's another story...but I guess its really more of a blessing because if I could have 10 Anna's I would!

No comments: